cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jaxrs Weblogic 12c service error - No root resource matching request path {service} has been found
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:07:39 GMT
Hi,

The 1st exception to do with the getWriter() seems unrelated, and FYI it
has been fixed few days back.

Re the wadl query: please check the migration guide for 3.0,
cxf-rt-rs-service-description module is needed to support WADL queries

Cheers, Sergey

page on WebLogic 12c at http://myserverip:7001/ecaching/services.  However, when I access
the http://myserverip:7001/ecaching/Greet?_wadl  link I get the following error:

> <Mar 17, 2014 12:35:10 PM MDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020> <[ServletContext@301812884[app:ecaching
module:ecaching.war path:null spec-version:3.0]] Servlet failed with an Exception
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: strict servlet API: cannot call getOutputStream() after
getWriter()
>          at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.getOutputStream(ServletResponseImpl.java:292)
>          at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.servicelist.ServiceListGeneratorServlet.renderStyleSheet(ServiceListGeneratorServlet.java:174)
>          at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.servicelist.ServiceListGeneratorServlet.service(ServiceListGeneratorServlet.java:89)
>          at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:844)
>          at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:166)
>          Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>>
> [2014-03-17 12:35:12,846]  WARN JAXRSInInterceptor 164 processRequest - No root resource
matching request path /ecaching/Greet has been found, Relative Path: /. Please enable FINE/TRACE
log level for more details.
> [2014-03-17 12:35:12,888]  WARN WebApplicationExceptionMapper 73 toResponse - javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException:
HTTP 404 Not Found

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders