cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Lohbihler ...@serotoninsoftware.com>
Subject Re: CXF for SOAP with embedded Jetty
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:22:22 GMT
Ok, i feel like i'm swimming against the stream. Given the basic
requirement of setting up an SSL web service aggregator, what would be
the best practice way of using to CXF to set it up? I have XSDs for the
services i need to expose (server), and either XSDs or WSDLs for the
services i need to consume (as a client). I was trying to get this going
with Jetty, but there seems to be little relevant documentation. Should
i deploy in, say, Tomcat instead? Would that be more "standard"?