cxf-users mailing list archives

From joerobles820 <joerobles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying PATH in CXF Message
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:15:15 GMT
I am getting json request in pathinfo. I modified converted it to xml using
jason.org library. Now I want to pass it to my custom xsltinterceptor so it
can apply a xslt on this XML to create aother xml document.
I extending my inInterceptor extends from AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message>.
In my custom class, I have the handle(Message). So basically I want to set
thepathInfo of the Message to the new pathInfo that has the xml creted from
json.

Hope this helps.