cxf-users mailing list archives

From NCorbet <Neil.Cor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXFDOSGI 1.4 JAXRSClientFactoryBean and NamespacePrefixMapper Exception
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:03:14 GMT
Sergey,

Thanks, I was keying off what you said about the provider possibly not being
configured right.  I have not felt too secure about the code, but since you
said it looks ok I will stick with it.

I have worked past the:

*javax.ws.rs.client.ClientException: .No message body writer has been found
for class : class
org.syntech.ambassador.shared.fuelmaster.domain.RolePermission, ContentType
: application/json.*

But, I seem to be alternating between Jaxb class loading issues and the
javax.ws.rs class loading issues.

I cant seem to find the right start level for
*org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr339-api-m10*. Do you know if there is a
bundle that should be loaded before this one? Currently I have the following
start levels defined:

                *<bundleStartLevel>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.ws.xmlschema.core</id>
                            <level>1</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.wsdl4j</id>
                            <level>1</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-core</id>
                            <level>2</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl</id>
                            <level>3</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>

<id>org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxb-api-2.2</id>
                            <level>4</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-bindings-xml</id>
                            <level>6</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>

<id>org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr339-api-m10</id>
                            <level>7</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                         <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs</id>
                            <level>20</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>
org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-rs-extension-providers</id>
                            <level>21</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http</id>
                            <level>22</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                        <bundle>
                            <id>org.apache.cxf.cxf-api</id>
                            <level>30</level>
                            <autoStart>true</autoStart>
                        </bundle>
                    </bundleStartLevel>  *

It seems if I move *org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr339-api-m10* higher than
7 I get ( and the tests wont run ):

*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/xml/bind/marshaller/NamespacePrefixMapper*

If it is 7 and above the tests run but error out with:
*java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl
	at javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate.findDelegate(RuntimeDelegate.java:151)
	at javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate.getInstance(RuntimeDelegate.java:119)
	at javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType.valueOf(MediaType.java:179)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.getMediaTypes(JAXRSUtils.java:232)*

I feel like I am really close, but these class loading issues are killing
me. I feel like there is something missing for
*org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr339-api-m10*.

Thanks,
Neil