cxf-users mailing list archives

From NCorbet <Neil.Cor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXFDOSGI 1.4 JAXRSClientFactoryBean and NamespacePrefixMapper Exception
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:57:58 GMT
Thanks everyone,

Christian,

Our current project uses tycho to build eclipse products and thus uses
equinox as its base osgi container. There may be a chance that our future
project could be Karaf based.

Sergey,

I was thinking about migrating to a newer version of cxf, so I may give it a
try soon.

I am still getting this exception after trying so many different things last
friday:

org.syntech.ambassador.server.fuelmaster.services.integrationtest.suite.AmbassadorIntegrationTestSuite