cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Information on using Interceptors in Service Side
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:31:27 GMT

Regards,
Andrei.

From: Das, Santosh [mailto:Santosh.Das@in.pega.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014 10:48
To: Andrei Shakirin
Cc: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: FW: Information on using Interceptors in Service Side

Hi Andrei,

First of all many thanks for the help and support you have been providing.

This is in continuation to the discussion below regarding  CXF being used in server side.

As Renu already mentioned we have a custom implementation of soap services which is not JAX-WS
based , we are using XWSS API (a subproject of metro) and WSS4J directly for SAML processing.

Is there any direct API which CXF exposes which can be used in the service side to do ws-security
processing, saml validation , etc.

Basically we want to use the INInterceptors in the service side  and the engage the out interceptors
after generating the soap response. Typically the highlighted portion of the diagram.
We are not interested to publish the service either as we have our own implementation so cant
use the Enpoint api.

We are kind of stuck and wondering if CXF could be of any help Out of the box.

Please advise.