cxf-users mailing list archives

From Abhijit Sarkar <abhijit.sar...@gmail.com>
Subject CDI injection target is always null in my JAX-RS resource
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:23:59 GMT
Hi,
My problem is that the CDI injection target is always null in my JAX-RS
resource. There's zero documentation on combining JAX-RS and CDI in a
Servlet container and the only remotely useful discussion found online is 4
years old. At the end, I moved to using RESTEasy where at least one person
had got it working...make that two, including me now. However, it still
bothers me that I couldn't get CXF working and hence this question.

My working code can be found on GitHub, here's the link to the resource in
question:
https://github.com/abhijitsarkar/groovy/blob/master/movie-manager/movie-manager-web/src/main/groovy/name/abhijitsarkar/moviemanager/web/MovieResource.groovy

Language: Groovy 2.2.1
CDI Spec: 1.1
CDI Implementation: Weld servlet 2.1.2.Final
JAX_RS spec: 2.0
JAX-RS Implementation: CXF 3.0.0-milestone1
Container: Embedded Jetty 9.1.1.v20140108
Build tool: Gradle 1.10

Regards,
Abhijit Sarkar