cxf-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Leclercq <pascal.lecle...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way to publish WDSL / SOAP user friendly documentation.
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 13:47:25 GMT
Hi,

we do have quite a lot of Webservices and we would like to publish user
friendly infos on each of them.

So far, we use ServletController.generateServiceList() but It doesn't
display  http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_documentation in the WSDLs.

We could customize org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController to
display more content (as suggested in an earlier thread) but before doing
so I would like to know if there is a better solution.

As alternative could be http://code.google.com/p/wsdl-viewer/ but the
project looks like pretty much dead...

Any suggestion would be pretty much appreciated.

Thanks

--
Pascal Leclercq