cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Hrbacek, Stepan" <stepan.hrba...@atos.net>
Subject RE: Claims authentication to SharePoint 2010 via Apache CXF Fediz IDP
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 14:42:21 GMT
Hi!
Those who need claims authentication for Web applications running in SharePoint 2010/2013
via Fediz IDP/STS 1.1.0, please find attached an archive with following stuff:
(1) Folder "SharePoint": powershell scripts to be executed in the "SharePoint 2010 Management
Shell" (with the "Run As Administrator"):
- claims-authn-sso-enable.ps1: to enable claims authentication.
- claims-authn-sso-disable.ps1: to disable claims authentication.

(2) Folder " fediz-idp": extension to the Fediz IDP Web application:
- WEB-INF\idp-config-realma.xml: added trusted service for SharePoint
- WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\cxf\fediz\service\idp\beans\STSClientAction.class: patched class
necessary to produce claims understood by SharePoint.

Have fun!
Stepan.