cxf-users mailing list archives

From Marcello Ribeiro <marcellocard...@contmatic.com.br>
Subject CXF - WSS4INTERCEPTOR - USERNAME
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 13:05:08 GMT
Is there any way to send username/password from client to server just
once, using WSS4iNTERCEPTOR? Only during the first login?
I think about keeping a token and using it all next times instead of
storing username/password to be sent every logins.

In case of a mobile app running in Android as CXF WS client, would it be
a good practice to store username/password to be used in the other logins?
I donĀ“t think so, but at same time i am looking for solutions to avoid
password being "hacked" directly in the device;

Att,
Marcello Ribeiro