cxf-users mailing list archives

From Marcello Ribeiro <marcellocard...@contmatic.com.br>
Subject CXF - WSS4JInInterceptor seems to be not intercepting anything
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:13:23 GMT
Regards,

Does anyone have idea why my WSS4JInInterceptor seems to be not
intercepting anything and in addition i found no references for this
interceptor in my (TRACE) log files during app startup time?
No log entries, no interceptions, no breakpoints stop into any
WSS4JInInterceptor methods...
I think it should be at least claiming for a valid
"passwordCallbackRef", but not even that...

Following My Endpoint Setup
     <jaxws:endpoint xmlns:tns="http://controllers.socialride.com.br/"
         id="trajetowsservice"
implementor="br.com.socialride.controllers.TrajetoWSService"
         wsdlLocation="wsdl/trajetowsservice.wsdl"
endpointName="tns:TrajetoWSServicePort"
         serviceName="tns:TrajetoWSServiceService"
address="/TrajetoWSServicePort">

         <jaxws:features>
             <bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature" />
         </jaxws:features>
         <jaxws:inInterceptors>
             <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">
                 <constructor-arg>
                     <map>
                         <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken" />
                         <entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest" />
                         <!-- <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="..."
/> -->
                         <!-- <entry key="passwordCallbackRef"> -->
                         <!-- <ref bean="myPasswordCallback" /> -->
                     </map>
                 </constructor-arg>
             </bean>
             <!-- <ref bean="oauthFilter" /> -->