cxf-users mailing list archives

From husby024 <husby...@umn.edu>
Subject Displaying exception stack traces
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:17:39 GMT
I have a CXF service that will occasionally throw an exception.  I think in
earlier versions of CXF, this worked fine.  However, in the latest version,
CXF must be trying to resolve all the classes listed in the stack trace
because it throws a ClassNotFoundException.  This is because I've structured
my code using bundles that contain the web service interfaces, and when an
exception is generated from the implementing class, it contains classes that
the class calling the web service does not depend on.

How can I deal with this?  Or more specifically.... *is there a way to make
CXF not try to resolve the classes listed in the stack trace?*

Thank you!

Joseph