cxf-users mailing list archives

From sumit_chauhan <sumit_chau...@uhc.com>
Subject Mutual SSL client with custom SSL Socket Factory
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 13:21:40 GMT
I am using CXF-2.4.6. I wish to communicate with a Mutual SSL enabled web
service. I wanted to programatically set the client certificate alias, which
gets passed on to server. I tried writing a custom SSLSocketFactory with
custom key manager( which provides the alias) and registered it as follows:

bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put("com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.https.client.SSLSocketFactory",
socketFactory);

However, *chooseClientAlias *method of custom key manager never gets called
and no certificate gets passed to server, which results in handshake
failure.
Please help out with this issue.