cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Websockets and SSE
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:28:00 GMT

Honestly, I’d likely just stick it in Jetty and -hc as the implementation would be bound
to those two implementations.   If at some point in the future there is enough interest in
adding additional implementations, we could pull it out into a common module or something.

That’s just my opinion though.   :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp