cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mandy Warren <mandys.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Local transport testing of jax ws services
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:35:57 GMT
Hi

I have been using local transport for testing of my rest services very happily by making use
of the WebClient class. Here I can specify the address of the WebClient to be a local:// address.

I am using the JaxWsProxyFactoryBean at the moment for testing my soap services but realise
now that this is limited as I can't test things like schema validation. In fact I am not convinced
my service interceptors are run at all using this method. I came across the jax-ws dispatch
Apis but these only seem to work with http not local transport.

Are there any other options?

Many thanks
Mandy

Sent from a mobile device