cxf-users mailing list archives

From Faz <arshadmohammed.tec...@gmail.com>
Subject PolicyVerificationOutInterceptor - Help
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 13:03:25 GMT
Hi All, I encountered an issue today with my outbound server messages, well
rather than issue I see it being logged in to my loggers.I get the error
message stating that the policy alternative cannot be satisfied. GOOGLED
thru for a while and couldn't get any specific results that satisfies my
issue. Tried a few options but in vain.*Error;An exception was thrown when
verifying that the effective policy for this request was satisfied.
However, this exception will not result in a fault.  The exception raised
is: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: These policy alternatives can
not be satisfied:
{http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl}UsingAddressing{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}TransportToken*Below
is my wsdl policy,*

*Please suggest