cxf-users mailing list archives

From daniel williams <daniel.willi...@gmail.com>
Subject jax-rs and jax-ws hosted concurrently
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 23:39:41 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to host several services under the same Apache CXF Server.  I'd
like to host a few JAX-WS and JAX-RS services.  Is this possible?  I'll
also need to handle this programmatically.

My thoughts were to create varying JaxWsServerFactoryBean for each JAX-WS
service to be exposed over a different path (same bind port), and then use
the JAX-RS analog.  However, looking at the Jax-Rs documentation, it says
that Apache CXF is dependent upon Jetty so I'm not sure that this approach
would work.

Any suggestions and/or code samples would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Dan