cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wait until services are published by DOSGI
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:52:27 GMT
Hi Adrian,

You might want to try using an EndpointListener [1] or an
RemoteServiceAdminListener [2]. You should be able to get callbacks
through those once the remoting work is done.

Cheers,

David

[1] http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v42/org/osgi/service/remoteserviceadmin/EndpointListener.html
[2] http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v42/org/osgi/service/remoteserviceadmin/RemoteServiceAdminListener.html