cxf-users mailing list archives

From António Mota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS 2.0 compliance
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:16:24 GMT
Well, the services works well, however I detected some points:

- if I point to my root address as before it still give me the address of
the WADLs and WSDLs. The WSDL links still work but the WADLs give a 404

- @PreMatching does not seems to work, beside the annotated class I also
registered my annotated class it in the application
with rootContext.register(MyPreMatchingFilter.class);

Cheers.

* Melhores cumprimentos / Beir beannacht / Best regards *

*António Manuel dos Santos Mota <http://gplus.to/amsmota>*
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota>