cxf-users mailing list archives

From António Mota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS 2.0 compliance
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:18:56 GMT
Yes, I just checked again. I don't know if it matters, but I'm getting
the requestContext from a filter

 public void filter(ContainerRequestContext requestContext) throws
IOException {
     String fromPath = requestContext.getUriInfo().getBaseUri().toString();
    String pathInfo =
requestContext.getUriInfo().getAbsolutePath().toString();

* Melhores cumprimentos / Beir beannacht / Best regards *
*______________________________________________________*

*António Manuel dos Santos Mota <http://gplus.to/amsmota>*
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota>
*______________________________________________________*

On 28 November 2013 11:37, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28/11/13 10:32, António Mota wrote:
>
>> It's about the trailing slash really:
>>
>> Jersey
>> requestContext.getUriInfo().getBaseUri().toString() -> "
>> http://app.antoniom:8080/core31/rest/"
>>
>> CXF
>> requestContext.getUriInfo().getBaseUri().toString() -> "
>> http://app.antoniom:8080/core31/rest"
>>

> Thanks, are you sure it is not the other way around ?
> I see CXF ServletController adding a trailing "/" to the correctly
> calculated base URL which is not exactly right.
>
> If it is indeed the case in your scenario, then I'd say Jersey might be
> not correct, where does it take "/" from ?
>
> It might make sense to open a JAX-RS spec JIRA to ensure
> UriInfo.getBaseUri() produces consistent values. Though it can be hard to
> make it consistent across multiple containers.
>
> For example, Jetty HttpServletRequest.getServletPath() returns "/test"
> for a url pattern "/test/*". You may get the other implementation returning
> "/test/"...
>
> Sergey
>

>> Cheers.
>>

>> * Melhores cumprimentos / Beir beannacht / Best regards *
>> *______________________________________________________*
>>
>> *António Manuel dos Santos Mota <http://gplus.to/amsmota>*
>> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/amsmota>
>> *______________________________________________________*
>>

>> On 27 November 2013 16:05, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  On 27/11/13 15:59, António Mota wrote:
>>>
>>>  That's a detail, I don't know if there is a specification for that, but

>>> It must've been all tested in TCK, UriInfo methods specifically, but I'd
>>> like to check it,
>>>
>>> Sergey
>>>

>>>   Cheers.

DI...

CXF

What I'm trying
"non-xml" fashion.
some @Configuration
other. I did that
least Camel) I'm
is indeed a
and adapted parts

nothing is

had to do some small
the service paths
to use the http

regards *

I registered it in

of rootContext.

Why do I have to register
and not doing it only

Application {

getClasses() {
s = new HashSet<Class<?>>();

with

container.

to ? Is it

<

<amsmota@gmail.com>

however I detected some

before it still give me

still work but the WADLs

work, beside the annotated
in the application

Mota <amsmota@gmail.com>

is this and what's teh roadmap
use a Milestone1 he'll laugh...

I'll be happy if I can help

beannacht / Best regards *

<http://gplus.to/amsmota>*
<

Chicchiriccò <

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> [...]
has just been released, give it a

I haven't heard anything yet about

procedure (or just hints) for
actually)?

António Mota wrote:

> [...]
(that ultimately is aimed at aiding

Jersey) I'm now trying to port some use
very well except for a use case where
but it seems that this
and CXF 2.7.7 uses

the RS 2.0 jars and it went OK
that uses
that seems to be
2.0.

is there a milestone that uses the
and when it will be available as Release?

/ Beir beannacht / Best regards *

dos Santos Mota <http://gplus.to/amsmota
<

Excellence