cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jason Wang <jason.lei.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Mysterious Jax-rs URL root path
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:30:13 GMT
Hi all,

I am working on a bunch of Restful services at the moment. I would like
them to have a common root which is /rsservice/*.

One of my server setting is like this:

<jaxrs:server id="protectedServers" address="/rsservice/v1/">
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
            <ref bean="accountRS"/>
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
        <jaxrs:providers>
            <ref bean="finzOAuthRequestFilter"/>
        </jaxrs:providers>
    </jaxrs:server>

So I would expect they appear under

http://mydomain.com/myapp/rsservice/v1/*

However, it somehow magically appeared under

http://mydomain.com/myapp/wsservice/rsservice/v1/*

I could not figure out how the root got changed to wsservice. Thats the
root I use for soap web services, I did not expect that would affect my
jax-rs servers.

Any idea how to fix?

My web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/rsservice/*</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>/wsservice/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Another question is, is there a way to list all jax-rs service urls? I used
Enunciate for documenting my soap APIs which actually servers this purpose
but I am just courious if there is a standard way to do this..

Thanks
Jason