cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ted Roeloffzen <ted.roeloff...@gmail.com>
Subject retaining header values
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:32:49 GMT
Hi All,

I have a question concerning soapheaders.
For a project I'm working on I need to add some interceptors to my service.
First I have to make an InInterceptor that checks some values that are in
the SoapHeader.
Then I have to make an OutInterceptor that adds some values to the
SoapHeader.

Here's where I need your help. There are values that are read by the
InInterceptor that have to written back into the SoapHeader by the
OutInterceptor.

Is there an easy, perfect, neat way to retain these values so that I can
write them back?

kind regards,

Ted