cxf-users mailing list archives

From Adrián Roselló Rey <adrian.rose...@i2cat.net>
Subject Wait until services are published by DOSGI
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:40:00 GMT
HI all,

I'm using DOSGI to publish my OSGI service through WebService, and
everything works fine.

Now I'm deveoping an integration test that checks my webservice. My problem
is that sometimes the test arrives to the "check" before DOSGI could
publish the service, and I'm wondering if there's any way to tell my test
to wait until DOSGI finishes  it work.

I know that a "sleep" could be enough, but I was lookinf for a nicer way to
do it.
Thanks a lot!

All the best,

--

*Adrián Roselló Rey Distributed Applications and Networks Area (DANA) i2CAT
Foundation, Barcelona, Spain*