cxf-users mailing list archives

From Rian J Stockbower <rstockbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get a JAX-RS service to bind to all valid URLs for a host?
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:05:33 GMT
I don't use CXF in standalone mode, as far as I know. To use the Tika
JAX-RS service, I download Tika 1.4, run mvn install, and then invoke the
service.

I'm not sure where/how CXF is pulled into the mix.

That being said...

I changed the line in TikaServerCLI.java to use 0.0.0.0 instead of
localhost, and recompiled. It fixed the problem. It now responds on
localhost, 127.0.0.7, hostname, hostname.domain.tld,

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tika/trunk/tika-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/server/TikaServerCli.java

I'll see about getting that change back into the Tika trunk.

-Rian