cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Suddenly getting "IllegalArgumentException: org.apache.cxf.Messages != org.apache.cxf.APIMessages"
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 20:43:16 GMT
I have one CXF JAX-RS app deployed to a weblogic domain, which was working fine.

I then started developing a different app, using some slightly different frameworks along
with CXF, and I deployed the new app to the same domain.  I just got this new app working.

However, I noticed that now the existing app is failing with the following stack trace:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.apache.cxf.Messages != org.apache.cxf.APIMessages
        at java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:314)
        at org.apache.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils.createLogger(LogUtils.java:270)
        at org.apache.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils.getL7dLogger(LogUtils.java:212)
        at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.<clinit>(BusFactory.java:79)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl.<init>(CXFBusImpl.java:76)

I'm using CXF 2.6.2 for both the app, and 2.7.7 for the new app.  I'm guessing the introduction
of the new CXF version into my local maven repo has caused me some problem.  I've inspected
the jars in the resulting EAR, and they all reference CXF 2.6.2.  I imagine there's something
else that's now in my classpath that is causing this problem.

Mime
View raw message