cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weblogic deployment?
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:34:56 GMT

We have  page for App server specific info:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.html

Not sure how up to date it is with more recent versions of the various app servers.   Feel
free to submit additional information if you find something doesn’t work or additional information
is needed.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp