cxf-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Raupach <oli...@raupach.cc>
Subject Disable WSDL download on client startup?
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:45:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a fairly large wsdl (about 800kb / 700 WebMethods). And I've
noticed that the client reloads the WSDL from the server each time the
client starts.This takes about 4-5 seconds. Can I disable this
"download" to speed up the client statup?

My client-code looks like this:

        [...]
        JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
        factory.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
        factory.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());
        factory.setServiceClass(IClientService.class);
        factory.setAddress("http://localhost:8080/webapp/clientService");
        IClientService client = (IClientService) factory.create();

        DataDto dataDto = client.getData("test");
        [...]

--

  Oliver Raupach