cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fowarding to jsp from CXF
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:16:38 GMT
Hi
On 14/11/13 05:07, Marcelo Alcantara wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> Thanks a lot for the very detailed response.
>
> I tried your second option but could not make it work.
>
> That's the message I get:
>
> [qtp1721979929-14] WARN org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor
> - No root resource matching request path
> /auth/oauth2/WEB-INF/jsp/login_full.jsp has been found, Relative Path:
> /WEB-INF/jsp/login_full.jsp. Please enable FINE/TRACE log level for more
> details.
>
> Is there any aditional configuration in the web.xml that is needed to make
> it works?

Yes, check the link I forwarded you re making sure CXFServlet is not
catching a redirect. One way to do is to restrict CXFServlet URL pattern
and if that is not possible then configure CXFServlet to redirect to
"jsp" for any requests having a jsp prefix, check that link please

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders