cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF RT Transports HTTP 2.7.8-SNAPSHOT dependency on... Swagger??!?
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:31:14 GMT
Hi Francesco

Freeman worked on introducing a Swagger feature, you are right it should
have been made optional, so this will have to be fixed asap.
FYI, on the trunk this feature will be residing in rt/rs/descriptions
module (with the optional dependency too)

Thanks, Sergey

> Hi all,
> by running "mvn dependency:tree" on my project I've stumbled upon this injected dependency:
>
> [INFO] | +- org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-transports-http:jar:2.7.8-SNAPSHOT:compile
> [INFO] | \- com.wordnik:swagger-jaxrs_2.10:jar:1.3.0:compile
>

> which brings also Scala, Guava, JavAssist, Json4S and Jackson 2.1.0 (while we are using
2.2.3): could you please enlighten about this? Is swagger really needed / safe to exclude?