cxf-users mailing list archives

From tazouxme <joel.tazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about CXF Fediz 1.1.0 and certificates
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:06:14 GMT
Hi all,

Congrats for the job, this is a very nice feature, very useful !
I have some questions about certificates. There are a lot of certificates
used in Fediz, and I do not understand how it works. This is problematic
because I would like to generate and use my own REALM-name.

Could you please explain me those certificates and, if possible, how they
are generated?

- idp-ssl-server.jks
- rp-ssl-server.jks
- ststrust.jks

No problem about stsrealm_a.jks and stsrealm_b.jks.

One last question : I would use Fediz in my system. Is it possible to use
only one REALM-name (that is to say only one IdP)?
And furthmore, as there would be only one IdP available, is it possible to
avoid the step of chosing an IdP before logging?

Thanks a lot for your explanation :)
Regards,
Joel