cxf-users mailing list archives

From dwitherspoon <psyn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using cxf-xjc-plugin with a schema embedded in WSDL?
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:07:42 GMT
Hi,I'd like to use the cxf-xjc-ts extension to get toString() methods created
for CXF-generated Java classes.So I have this in my pom:
org.apache.cxf                cxf-xjc-plugin

xsdtojava

true                            SomeLocalFile.wsdl

-Xts:style:multiline

org.apache.cxf.xjcplugins:cxf-xjc-ts:2.3.0
The schema is defined in SomeLocalFile.wsdl. Is there a right way to
indicate this in the  tag?