cxf-users mailing list archives

From Faz <arshadmohammed.tec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SecurityContext AND Principal Object
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 15:53:47 GMT
Thanks for the response Colm.

Bit confused with the 1 piece of response, could you please shed some light
on '*SecurityContext Object created in AbstractHTTPDestination. *' ?
So is there any useful info that I can extract out of above object??? If so
how can be access them?

I was successful in retrieving the principal object when using WS-security
in wsdl, but wasn't yet successful in retrieving it with- ws-security
policy.. Could you please help me out with this stmt :'*the transport code
if
client authentication*'?

Thanks again!