cxf-users mailing list archives

From Faz <arshadmohammed.tec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling fault in interceptor...
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 12:37:26 GMT
Hi Dan, Sergey,

I know its a very old thread, but need some help on this.

I have registered the out interceptor and am able to get the fault object in
the *handleFault* method, but i'm unable to send this to the outbound
handle. The message is suppressed in the handleFult metod wherein it just
logs the error to the console log (saying unwinding thr error...) and
terminates. I need it to send the modified fault message to the client.

Could you please throw some light?

Thanks.