cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Hirschmann" <khirschm...@huebinet.de>
Subject Lotus Domino Session Authentication
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:08:22 GMT
Hello everbody,

I have to access a web service hosted by a domino server which restricts
access by session authentication.

The domino developer says he can access his webservice by using SOAPUI
if he enables preauthentication.

Upfront: I am using CXF 2.4.6. The following statements don't work which
I assume are only providing Basic Authentication.

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(services);

client.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());

client.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());

HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();

AuthorizationPolicy policy = new AuthorizationPolicy();

policy.setUserName(username);

policy.setPassword(password);

http.setAuthorization(policy);

And I receive as response the html login page of the domino server.

My questions:

-          How does CXF support preauthentication (in earlier versions
there has been a method HttpAuthSupplier. getPreemptiveAuthorization
<http://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest-2.3.x/org/apache/cxf/transport/htt
p/HttpBasicAuthSupplier.html#getPreemptiveAuthorization%28org.apache.cxf
.transport.http.HTTPConduit,%20java.net.URL,%20org.apache.cxf.message.Me
ssage%29> )

-          Had anyone contact with Lotus Domino Session Authentication
and can tell me if this is the right way to go?

Thx a lot and kind regards

Kevin