cxf-users mailing list archives

From r.keegs...@pantheon-automatisering.nl
Subject Example to program client signature properties
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:20:42 GMT
Hi,

For the client I'm building with cxf 2.7.7 I would like an example to
program the client signature properties.
For now I'm user a properties file:
bindingProvider = (BindingProvider) port;
bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(SecurityConstants.SIGNATURE_PROPERTIES,
keystore.properties);

with the keystore.properties containing:
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.file=keystoreName.jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=JKS
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=KeystorePassword
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=privateAlias
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.alias.password=PrivateKeyPassword

But I already have the keystore in the software. So to make my client run
I save a text file 'keystore.properties' and the keystore I want to use to
the file 'keystoreName,jks'.

I would love to use the object already have at hand. Can somebody please
give me an example how to handle this, I really can't find it.

Ralph Keegstra