cxf-users mailing list archives

From Zach Calvert <zachcalv...@gmail.com>
Subject cxfbean, migration from Apache SMX 4.3.0 to 4.5.3
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:57:08 GMT
Hello,
I am currently trying to figure out the cleanest migration for a camel
route that I have.  We are migrating from Apache SMX 4.3.0 to Apache SMX
4.5.3, which makes use of apache CXF 2.3.2.  I have made used of a
ServiceMix component, cxfbean, created using the camel-cxf feature.  It
seems this method is no longer supported.  My route/spring configuration
(camel-context.xml) has the following entries:

<!--  define the beans capable of working as a restful service -->
    <util:list id="healthService">
        <bean id="healthServiceJettyBean"
class="com.ecs.health.HealthProvider" />
    </util:list>

<camel:camelContext trace="true">

        <camel:propertyPlaceholder id="ecsProperties"
location="file:etc/com.ecs.core.cfg" />

        <!-- Define the camel route -->
        <camel:route>
            <camel:from uri="jetty:
http://0.0.0.0:9090/health/?matchOnUriPrefix=true&amp;handlers=securityHandler"
/>
            <camel:to uri="cxfbean:healthService" />
        </camel:route>

    </camel:camelContext>

Caused by: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create
route route1 at: >>> To[cxfbean:healthService] <<< in route:
Route[[From[jetty:{{ecs.accesstype}}://0.0.0.0:{{jetty.port}... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint: cxfbean://healthService due to: No component
found with scheme: cxfbean
..
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint: cxfbean://healthService due to: No component found with
scheme: cxfbean

What is the migration for using cxfbean to whatever is the latest method of
using CXF?  Is it just http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html ?  Is there a way
to use a "list" of endpoints that can process the request, same as what was
done with cxfbean?

Thank you,
Zach Calvert