cxf-users mailing list archives

From reena upadhyay <reena2...@gmail.com>
Subject How to register multiple endpoints on a same address in apache cxf JAXWS
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:04:12 GMT
I have published two end points (Soap web service) using apache cxf. I am
using a code first approach for web service development. Right now when I
deploy the war of my application on Tomcat server, the wsdl is getting
generated on two different URL.

<jaxws:endpoint id="LocationService" implementor="#location"
address="/Location" />
<jaxws:endpoint id="groupService" implementor="#group" address="/Quote" />

http://localhost:8080/exemplar/Quote?wsdl
http://localhost:8080/exemplar/Group?wsdl

I want that this two end points should get register to a single address so
that I have only one wsdl for my application.

Is there any way to do it?