cxf-users mailing list archives

From Isart Canyameres <isart.canyame...@i2cat.net>
Subject Re: problem exporting OSGI service using DOSGI
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:11:41 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use cxf-bundle-2.7.7 to create an OSGi application that
uses org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j package.

However, cxf-bundle-2.7.7 fails to start, due to following error:

Activator start error in bundle org.apache.cxf.bundle [158].
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.neethi.AssertionBuilderFactory not found by org.apache.cxf.bundle
[158]

I've been looking into cxf-bundle-2.7.7 manifest and couldn't find any
dependency to this package.
Please, see attached document if more detail is desired.

I guess this problem is related with the issue noticed in the previous
conversation. Taking the same recommended approach of using individual
CXF modules (instead of composite bundles), how can I know which modules
to install?

Thank you in advance,
Isart

El 17/10/13 19:00, Sergey Beryozkin ha escrit:

--
Isart Canyameres Giménez

Distributed Applications and Networks Area (DANA)
Fundació i2CAT, Internet i Innovació Digital a Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
T: +34 93 567 99 27 - http://dana.i2cat.net