cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackson and root element in JSON
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:17:04 GMT
Hi David,

I think Dan did some more to support Moxy directly in CXF so either CXF
JSONProvider and may be even JacksonJsonJaxbprovider will work as is
with it.
If that does not work (I think this is on 3.0 only) then registering a
custom JAXRS ContextResolver using a moxy JAXBContext factory should do

Cheers, Sergey