cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: problem exporting OSGI service using DOSGI
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:36:36 GMT
I just tested the project on apache karaf 2.3.2. I was able to install
the project following your readme instructions without any problems.
The services both came up. Even after several restarts I was not able to
reproduce.

I also tested on servicemix and the problem was reproducible there. So
this may be related to the karaf version 2.2.11 that servicemix uses.
Can you check if switching to karaf 2.3.2 fixes the problem for you?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de