cxf-users mailing list archives

From Pampolini Matteo <matteo.pampol...@selex-es.com>
Subject Re: WS-Discovery does not work with a WCF discovery proxy (should be fixed in CXF Jira)
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:05:41 GMT
Hello Dan,

thanks for your reply, I downloaded and tested snapshot
2.7.8-20131023.085812-20 but now, even with
WCF proxy stopped, I'm not able to find any device, am I doing anything
wrong?

Regards, Matteo

On 23/10/2013 22:21, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Oct 23, 2013, at 8:37 AM, Pampolini Matteo <matteo.pampolini@selex-es.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> did you find some time to look at this issue?
> Just fixed, I think.   Can you give the next snapshots a try?
>
> Dan
>

>> Thanks, Matteo

.NET WCF is in the same network,
no device is found. Shutting down
>>> I'd likely need to at least see what the exceptions are.    Ideally, could you
wireshark the probe and responses and see what is coming back.

>>> One thought is that the proxy is sending back a Hello and thus the client is
flipping to managed mode (to use the proxy), but the proxy isn't then sending any information
back or CXF isn't waiting for it and it's getting lost.   What happens if you do a second
probe with the same client?    In that case, the probe should ONLY go to the proxy.

>>> What happens if you force the client to use the proxy right up front via the
constructor that takes the address?   Use an address like  "soap.udp://proxy.hostname:3702".
   In that case, the probe should just go to the proxy immediately.   Does the proxy return
the right information?

>>> Not sure what else to suggest at this point. Would really need to the packets
and stack traces.

>>> Dan

mentioned is 1.1, could it be that

and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your
system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose
or distribute its contents to any other person.
all'effettivo destinatario e possono essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se non siete l'effettivo
destinatario o avete ricevuto il messaggio per errore siete pregati di cancellarlo dal vostro
sistema e di avvisare il mittente. E' vietata la duplicazione, l'uso a qualsiasi titolo, la
divulgazione o la distribuzione dei contenuti di questa e-mail a qualunque altro soggetto.