cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem exporting OSGI service using DOSGI
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:00:00 GMT
Hi David
On 17/10/13 17:00, David Bosschaert wrote:
>> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/osgi/framework/BundleActivator
>
> Is the bundle importing the org.osgi.framework package?

Hmm..., good catch, it appears none of CXF 2.7.7 composite/big bundles
import it. It is there imported correctly in CXF 2.7.6.

We now work with installing individual modules, example, cxf rt core,
etc, which import this package, but the big bundles have missed it in
CXF 2.7.7

Adrián, can you experiment with installing individual CXF modules (which
are now bundles) ? You probably need cxf-rt-core, cxf-rt-bindings-xml,
cxf-rt-transports-http & cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs, this is the better way
to go, in CXF 3.0.0 composite bundles (except the all one) have been
removed,

though this issue needs to be fixed for 2.7.8

Thanks, Sergey