cxf-users mailing list archives

From "G.Long" <jde...@gmail.com>
Subject Use of Lucene objects with cxf webservice
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:17:31 GMT
Hi :)

I'm trying to query a lucene index through a custom web service built
with Apache CXF but it doesn't work correctly.  I want my webservice to
return a List of Lucene Document objects. On  client side, the returned
list actually contains Document objects but each document has no fields
(although on server side documents are fully filled with these fields).

I assume this is a marshalling/unmarshalling problem ? Did someone
already used lucene with cxf and found a solution to use Document and
Query objects through a web service call?

Thanks for any help :)

Regards,

Gary