cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Turn off JBoss-WS in JBoss 5.1
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:27:26 GMT
The jboss-deployment-structure.xml (as well as anything around disabling
subsystems, standalone/domain mode, etc. mentioned in another reply to
this thread) is a JBoss AS 7 concept and does not apply to JBoss 5.x series.
You should really consider moving to a recent JBoss version, as your
scenario (basically, downgrading a full JavaEE server to a simple
servlet container) was not supported in 5.

Something you might want to try (but it's really a workaround) is to
manually install the JBossWS-Native stack on top of JBoss AS 5.x, to
avoid clashes on Apache CXF classes.

Cheers
Alessio