cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FIQL to JPA failing
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 20:18:39 GMT
Hi
On 04/10/13 15:36, dima wrote:
> Sergey, thanks for pointing to that Jira ticket. I may consider patching the
> Date method(s), depending on current development load.

Sure, whenever you have some time, I can try too later

> How do I get to the
> code branch with Date?
I was referring to a specific code with the Lucene visitor,
You can check out a CXF trunk, then in the trunk do "mvn install
-Pfastinstall" followed

by "mvn -Psetup.eclipse -Declipse.workspace.dir==../trunkWorkspace",
then import the projects and open a Lucene visitor, the code is there;
ping me please if you decide to spend time on it and get some
difficulties with the setup

Cheers, Sergey