cxf-users mailing list archives

From dedi <somm...@hotmail.it>
Subject DOSGi services visibility
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:11:22 GMT
Hello,
I am using DOSGi to deploy OSGi services. I would like to share services
between different machines, in particular I would like that each machine
registers its own service but also that each machine is able to retrieve the
instance of the services exported by the other machines (all services use
the same itnerfaces). I used Karaf and DOSGi  to start two services and
register them with DOSGi using the discovery offered by Zookeepers, but
unfortunately it seems that I am not able to use a service tracker to
retrieve the remote instnces, even if I see that the logs reports both
interfaces as:
Processing change on node: /osgi/service_registry/serviceinterface/Interface
 found new node /osgi/service_registry/serviceinterface/Interface[]
It seems that I can't retrieve the remote instance from the service
registry.
I am using features:chooseurl cxf-dosgi 1.5.0
Did anyone had problems with discovery and DOSGi?
Regards