cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Example of configuring jetty runtime for CXF
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 15:07:09 GMT
Hi Elena,

Not sure that it really helps, but some working samples of CXF service in OSGi environment
you can find in Talend tutorials:
https://github.com/Talend/tesb-rt-se/tree/master/examples/cxf/dev-guide-wsdl-first
https://github.com/Talend/tesb-rt-se/tree/master/examples/cxf/dev-guide-java-first

They are deployable into Karaf container with OSGi equinox engine.
You can at least look into projects sources and maven builds.

What kind of exceptions you have on JBoss Fuse?

Regards,
Andrei.