cxf-users mailing list archives

From Frizz <frizzthe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Message.REST_MESSAGE is always null
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:07:45 GMT
Just tried it for SOAP messages.
msg.getExchange().get(Message.REST_MESSAGE) is null for SOAP messages.

But according to the documentation it should be false:

"Boolean property which can be used to check that the current request
is part of the SOAP (JAX-WS) or non-SOAP/REST (JAX-RS) execution context."

What's the correct way to figure out if my message is JAX-WS or JAX-RS?