cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FIQL error unterminated quoted string at or near "'\')"
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:28:58 GMT

On Sep 6, 2013, at 12:18 PM, gsilverman <glsilverman@pssd.com> wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance, but how can I get the 2.7.7-SNAPSHOT installed and
> active in Karaf? I tried something like this:
>
> install mvn:org.apache.cxf/cxf-bundle-compatible/2.7.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> but that erred with URL...could not be found.

Usually just a:

features:chooseurl  cxf 2.7.7-SNAPSHOT
features:install cxf

Would get it installed.  However, you may need to add the Apache snapshot repo to the list
of repos that Karaf looks at by editing the org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg  file.   I think the
default already has it, but your distribution may have edited it a bit.

--
Daniel Kulp