cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF with Spring context that is programmatically started
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:13:20 GMT
Try extending CXFServlet and overriding its
protected loadBus(...) method, the default implementation loads a
context itself and the does

super.setBus(applicationContext.getBean("cxf"));

where 'cxf' is the name of Spring loaded bus,
may be you can do something similar in your case, set a bus from the
spring context loaded out-of-band

Sergey